Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Computer


Well not really I am writing this from an old computer but it is new to me kinda.?
This of course makes no sense so i'll try to phrase it like this. 
This is my computer from school and the reason a I get to take it home instead of leaving it 
at school like everyone else is that I am part of a youth leadership group for our county. This group does nothing important and doesn't require a computer but I am glad I get to take it home anyway. This though does make kids jealous of me if they weren't already jealous of my good looks. Well since I have taken it home this weekend I have put it to good use creating this 
beautiful picture. Isn't it beautiful?

2 comments:

Eden said...

Being an art teacher I cannot resist analyzing your work. Here goes:
Delicate forms float across the screen taunting the viewer with their linear awkwardity. I sense the artist was expressing inner frustrations with her choice of colors.

luaphacim said...

Way to be in a group that does nothing important. You'll find that this is actually practice for your later life in corporate America. At my job, we call groups like that "committees," and we call their gatherings "meetings," and we call their tasks "futile."

Good job, Ms. Denny; you are really growing up! :-)