Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Many "Dissappointments and Pluses of a Teen"

Ok do you want the good news first or the bad too late you get the Bad cuz I like it better I know that doesn't make sense but stick with me here.

Bad News
We lost our tourney and our games but hey it builds character doesn't it.
I had to brush Bernard (he sheds like crazy)
Heroes
I am in a group with stupid boys for S.S.

Hopefully the good list will be longer than the bad so here it goes

Good News
My whole class went to a play called the Hiding Place
I CLEANED MY ROOM! (big plus)
Am reading everyday for youth group and it excites me
I haven't gotten sick (YEAH)
my sister is here for the weekend
I am doing good in practice

Well that just about catches you up can't wait to hear from all of you who read this and those that didn't

Deborah Denny Signing off

1 comment:

meesh said...

Way to read, Debs! Keep it up!