Allen wanted me to go get some CD's from the Burson's across the field and asked me to go get it for him.(HE HAS A CAR!) So because I am a nice sister I started walking across the field with the crops brushing across my legs and it started itching so bad then I started hearing high pitched buzzings and chirps and other weird noises I held my breath as I went fearlessly on through the brush. I saw enough bugs to come from here to the moon just crossing that field, about this time I wished I had asked someone to come with me. Then about 3/4ths of the way across the Burson's dogs started to bark at me and came charging at me teeth barred foaming at the mouth(JK)These dogs reminded me of the fear I used to get from Tippy.I just kept yelling down at them until Brady came out and told them to come. I got the CD but on my way back home the main black dog started chasing after me again. He chased me a little ways but Brady thankfully heard him and called him off on the way home I expierenced the same amount of fear of the bugs on the way back and when I finally got home Allen hardly thanked me and then I told him my troubles and he just laughed at me.
Thanks a lot Allen.
This is kinda what the big black dog looked like and LLB or Little Loud Barker
Don't be fooled by their cuteness they are killers!!!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment